Friday 24 October 2014

Tell me about yourself. / Introduce Your self.?


Tell me about yourself.

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
(Infront of 2 or 3 HR).

Here present my honourable (wildly wonderful) good morning to you. I'm very gratitude to you for permitting me a golden and secret chance to introduce itself.

My self Zain. I'm from bihar. Coming to my qualification I'm studying 2 B-Tech in mechanical from S. C. R engg college guntur. It's university JNTU kakinada. I have completed I.Sc from R. D&D. J college munger and I have done my schooling in zilla high school munger.

Nw I would like to tell family background. We are 6 member including me. My father is a lawyer & mon is house maker. I have 1 elder brother & 2 sister. They are doing own degree. About my strength I maintain the time, quick learner, positive attitude and maintaining a lovely relationship with other and also I'm a friendly nature.

About my weakness I'm not comfortable until I finish my work & I believe others easily.

My hobby is in free time I do internet surfing, play chess & reading news.

My short term goal is I want to complete gate.

Thank you for spending me own precious time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment