Friday 24 October 2014

Are you willing to relocate or travel?

Are you willing to relocate or travel?

1- Yes sir, I am ready to relocate whenever and wherever you recommend me.

Actually sir my father is getting retired he is a govt employee and my mom is housewife so both of them can shift with me anywhere.

2- I don't see any problem in relocating to a new place. Instead it will provide me exposure to a new environment, culture and languages and let me interact with different people.

This will also give me new experience and prove to be beneficial for my personality development as well.

3- Yes sir, I've no problem in relocation. As am very Adaptable to any environment and with people, I find no difficulty in being relocated anywhere. I believe life shouldn't be monotonous and changes are always for Good.

4- Yes, of course sir/madam. I would like to relocate because it helps us in many ways i.e. helps us in tackling new world. It helps us to meet new people and new culture which ultimately makes good bond between people. It increases our enthusiasm of doing work properly with recreation.

5- My main aim is to learn new things. And to work for the growth of the company. Then I am easily adaptable to all situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment