Friday 24 October 2014

What are your goals?

What are your goals?

1- My short term goal is to be placed in high position and settle house. My long term goal is to extremely settle high and go for the world tour.

2- My short term goal is to be placed in high position and settle house. My long term goal is to extremely settle high and go for the world tour.

3- My short term goal is to get placed in reputed organization like yours and enhance my skills.

My long term goal is to give smile to my parents through my hard work, make them proud of me.

4- My goal is to graduate and become who I really want to be my whole life (cosmetology) and be a more responsible mom and take care of my baby. This would make my mom and husband proud.

5- Hello sir.

This is a beautiful question for me.

My short term goal is to give 95% strength in my work to get the job in your company.

& my long term goal is to follow the above line lifelong be a part of your company to achieve success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment