Friday 24 October 2014

Give me an example of your creativity.

Give me an example of your creativity.

1- My creativity is to make my TIME to be useful, I manage my time properly. When ever I had free time I use it to become more productive. Well I never hesitate if I was on a good shape or even if I we're not.

2- Creativity is generating new ideas and concepts, or making connections between ideas where none previously existed ; which can be felt only by actions but not through words. 

3- During my engineering of 6th sem. My neghibour aunt scooty gets some technical problem and aunt 's regular mechanic was too busy on that day. As I m mechanical engineering student aunt said to do something that was a two stroke engine so other mechanic don't want to touch it due to lack of its spare parts Finally I started repairing by available tools only ONE by ONE I repaired like carburetor, Air filter chamber, (I seen there was no air filter) I use another two wheeler air filter by adjusting it. Finally after assembling all parts scooty stated working properly. Aunti appreciate me. Really that was great movement for me. !

4- Creativity is nothing but show the thing like something technically innovative my example for creativity I represented my academic PPT in newer way and external quoted this looks something innovative.

5-Dear Sir,

I want to create my ability with confidence and try to get rid off my over confidence and make a growth on my self and create a own creativity to build my career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment