Friday 24 October 2014

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

1- In sort I would like to say,

I will be there as long as I get job satisfaction, my career growth along with company growth, and a healthy environment to work, these are main reason to switch from one company to another I am sure your company provide all these thing, so I don't think I have any another reason to switch.

2- Sir your are giving me an opportunity to became member of this company, I ensure that I will work here as long as that will be beneficial for Company and as well to Me.

3- I would like to work in a company where I can improve myself and have a good work environment and I would be the best team player.

If this is the case, why would I move to some other company?

I would work in the same company and establish a good position in that company.

4-If company will provide me the salary what I deserve, a good working environment, and most important take care my felling and thoughts.

5- Sir,

As a young graduate It has been always my dream to be a part of this organization,

So if I am selected. It will be my pleasure and I assure that I give my level best. And If you recognize my work and potential, I will be there with you always as long as you want me to stay in this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment