Friday 24 October 2014

Are not you overqualified for this position?

Are not you overqualified for this position?

1- No, Sir I don't think so. Because I am always a learner and my learning never ends. So At any instances of time I get myself upgraded and try to promote myself and adapt to the working environment. So I am not over-Qualified.

2- Well, I appreciate your perception about me and If were talking about ages, I know that I'm already 25 years old and a late bloomer but for me, I think that I'm not yet overqualified for this position because my educational qualification and achievements is just a proof that I'm good learner, it is also a proof that I can still take up challenges and compete with others.

Additionally, my own term for the word overqualified is like a retired person, who thinks that he/she has done enough well for his/her family and now spending most of his life sitting in the balcony, wheelchair or racking chair, while spending his life in the Home for the aged. So for me I considered myself that I am definitely qualified for this position.

3- Thank you for this but I think I am qualified for this job but not overqualified because I am just a beginner and have lots more to learn. Now I have just theoretical knowledge about my field when I will get practical knowledge that time I can Consider me just a well qualified not overqualified. Because learning never ends. And it has no limits.

4- Sir I am not being judgmental about it but sir I inherit qualities that may turn out beneficial for both the company and me as well. To the best of my knowledge I think we would turn out to be synergistic. I am not over qualified for the post but I think I am the perfect match.

5- Sir,

First of all it is a great opportunity to answer this question. No, sir I don't think that because, this question means I know everything about that job. But as I am a fresher I have technical knowledge but have no practical knowledge. I want to do the job as perfectly as possible, but as there is no limit of perfection so I think that I am fully qualified for this position not overqualified.

0 comments:

Post a Comment