Sunday 26 October 2014

How much salary do you expect?

How much salary do you expect?

1- Sir I am fresher so I don't have any expectations on my salary. But I hope my salary will be that satisfy my all basic needs.

2-  Sir.

I'm fresher i need improving skill, knowledge and communication skill according to my job and also company. So the expected salary depend on the specific job and knowledge. Therefor I am not considering salary, but I hope that company is provide standard salary which is fulfillment economically problem.

3- Basically I'm fresher first I have to learn and enhance knowledge and skills so I'm not expecting right now.

4-  Sir I'm a fresher my first priority is good job, I want to start my career with reputed company as your's, I will accept salary will as per my skill sets.

5- Sir, I was paid well in my last position and in-line with market conditions and the results I delivered. I will be happy to discuss my compensation history in detail when we have decided that I'm the right person for this position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment