Sunday 26 October 2014

Tell me something about our company.

Tell me something about our company.

1- Your company is a Fortune 500 company. It is a leader in its domain. The company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages its employees to learn new techniques and skill sets. For this they sponsor deserving employees and also have a lot of employee friendly practices which makes it one the most preferred employers.

Apart from this there is a career path assigned to everyone to retain talent.

Thank you.

2-  Samsung is our previous company. The company is one of the fastest growing in the electronic field. Samsung is well known as company all over the world. There are many subsidiary of the Samsung. Samsung electronic is one of them.

3-  I'm not sure but I think l am selected because of the word "our company". Answer is in your question sir yes it is my company it is very special for me I will get my first salary from here and one more thing I want to be a part in our company improvement and I would also like to be the person who is best worker in this company but I think it is very difficult for me because many people here have this attitude.

4-  > Study about the company in details.
> Know the background work about new project.
> Know the names of the owner and partner.
> Research about the company current issues.
> Update your knowledge about their competitors.

It is one of the best fastest growing company in USA, the work environment of the company is very good, people feel proud to be part of a company, as company provide full support to their employees & profession friend, it has many branches across the world so have good opportunity to show my talent.

5-  As everyone knows your company, there is positive thing and one of the largest and fastest growing company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment