Sunday 26 October 2014

If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?

If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?

1- Sir will prefer to work in your company. Because if I work in your company that experience teach to me how to utilize money in business.

2-  I donate the whole money and then continued with your company.

3- By that money i buy a expensive car a dream home all other things which is my dream and continue my job.

4- I will work with the company where parallel I will take up my investments shares and multiply the amount into huge for future settlement, If I won $10 Million lottery in life.

5-  Of course, I will definitely work sir. Why because I never give up my self respect, I need the pride that I was working in such a healthy organization. I will keep that luck amount for any future purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment