Sunday 26 October 2014

What motivates you to do good job?

1- I want to see my parents happy and I should be the reason behind that happiness. If we are in good position first person who will feel proud and happy are our parents. So, to see my parents happiness and that happiness motivated me a lot.

2- I get motivated by the result of my previous work, that if in earlier days I did this much good job then why not I can improve my today's quality of work at-least twice good.

3- I'm very jealous on others work, where I won't disturb them, but I try to overcome.

Hence, this "Jealous" feeling makes me motivate all time.

4- I get motivated myself through my positive thoughts and some times the satisfaction that I would be gaining by accomplishing a specific task always motivates me to do good job.

5-Myself motivates me always to to good work. Whenever I have done something wrong, it is lesson for me to do the best work and motivates me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment